Key Factors To Consider
At Billings Health & Rehabilitation, we value all of our residents. In each case, we have created an environment that promotes resident satisfaction and happiness.
Here are some guidelines to help during your visit to a health and rehabilitation center:
- Ensure the health and rehabilitation center offers all the personal and health services you currently need or that you are likely to need in the near future.
- Inquire about nursing staff to resident ratio.
- Pay attention to the overall design and appeal of the health and rehabilitation center, and see if it is well-kept and clean.
- Ask to visit a resident room and enquire about admission availability.
- Take note of the landscaping and interior décor. Are they warm and inviting?
- Meals should be tasty, visually appealing and of the highest quality.
- Access to dining should be convenient for the residents.
- Ask about the flexibility of meal times and if they accommodate special dietary requests.
- Is the dining staff friendly, happy, well-groomed and diligent, as well as eager to deliver exceptional service and care to the residents?
- Talk with the residents and ask how long they have lived in the health and rehabilitation center. What are their impressions of the care and daily lifestyle?
- Check the appearance and upkeep of the public restrooms. This is a good indication of overall attention to detail.
- Ask to see the current monthly activity schedule. Attend an activity or two to get a sense of the experience.
- Request the latest state survey report.